Monday, July 14, 2008

F.R.A.G.S.

Fast
Response
Automated
Guerrilla-warfare
System
~or~
F.R.A.G.S. Mach-1




Name: F.R.A.G.S
Status: Functioning within normal parameters
Steed:N/A
Data: This robotic fighting machine has an IQ of 5--- (after the dial read 5000, it broke.), Super-fast reflexes, and an extremely light metal alloy body. Base for FRAGS Mach 2 & 3.
Destiny: To fight all enemy's of Aldlar and end up as a useless hunk of metal.
Tools: Sheild/Electric swords, Short sword, Glider wings, Lvl. 1 CU (Core Unit, Torso) .

Location: N/A

FRAGS Mach 2 & 3 will be posted soon.

1 comment:

A Confederate said...

hello I hope you remember me by the picture since I don't like saying my name on the internet but I think your blog is cool you might want to check out mine if you know what Nerf is.